Senior 3D Animator – Gameloft Madrid
Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft Madrid is currently seeking a Senior 3D Animator!
Gameloft is an international developer and publisher of video games for mobile phones and consoles. Founded in 1999 and currently a leader in its sector, Gameloft distributes its games in over 75 countries.
Job Description & Environment:
As a senior member of the art team, you will be responsible for character animations of ambitious 3D games for the iPhone & iPad, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
You will provide guidance for the studio´s animators while helping to define the animation style and workflow for new products
– Creating believable, high-quality animations and directly participating in implementing them in games.
– Defining the animation style and woLogo GL.jpg rkflows for new products under the supervision of the producer and art director
– Active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the game designer and art director.
– Effectively contributing to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints.
– Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads.
– Providing guidance and training for studio animators
– 4 years’ experience in 3D Studio Max and Character Studio.
– 4 years’ games industry experience
– Clear understanding of character motion, physics-based motion and of the fundamental principles of animation.
– Excellent rigging/skinning skills with low to medium polygon counts.
– Able to define and execute creative and stylish animations (vehicles, objects, characters).
– Working experience on PC or consoles is a major asset.
– A solid background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration is a major asset.
– Applicants must provide demo reel or website address to be considered for this position. This demo should demonstrate a great understanding of all essential animation concepts and showing the ability to convey emotion through movement.
– Fluent English is a MUST.
*An assessment test will be sent to all the suitable candidates.
– Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
– Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere.
– International environment and open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
– Permanent contract, full-time job, social benefits and flexible work schedule.
– Career Progression and Development Opportunities.
– Excellent working conditions! studio situated in the center of Madrid.
Interested applicants should send their CV and demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org Reference: “Senior 3D Animator”
Gameloft Recruiting Senior 3D Animator, Gameloft, Gameloft VFX, Gameloft hiring, Gameloft Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Gameloft Recruiting, Gameloft Recruiting Senior 3D Animator