Gameloft Recruiting Senior 3D Technical Artist & 3D Artist
Senior 3D Technical Artist
Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dnamic environment? Gameloft Madrid is currently seeking a Senior Technical Artist!
Job Description & Environment:
As a member of the art team, your main tasks will consist in creating shaders, tools and optimizing 3D asset creation pipelines as well as profiling versions, in collaboration with the production teams.
• Demonstrating technical skills and a solid understanding of the rendering theory as well as 3D engines
• Demonstrating good communication skills with team of artists and programmers.
• Demonstrating modeling abilities, both in high- and low-polygon resolution.
• Collaborating with the art director to create high-quality visual sets
• Being actively involved in the creation process and constant interacting with the game and level designers
• Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads
• Contributing efficiently to the artistic pipeline and to platform limitations
• > 3 years of professional experience as a Technical Artist working on PC or console game titles.
• High proficiency in shading languages such as GLSL or HLSL.
• High proficiency in 3D Studio Max & Maxscript
• Knowledge of the modelling/texturing pipeline in low polygon.
• Highly motivated with a passion for video games, tools and production processes.
• Knowledge of editors like Unity or Unreal is a plus.
• Knowledge of Vray or Mental Ray is a plus.
• Knowledge of character rigging is a plus.
• Fluent English.
• It will be required to do a test as a first step of the selection process.
• Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
• Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
• Permanent contract, full-time job and social benefits.
• Salary based upon experience and merit.
• Career Progression and Development Opportunities.
• Relocation support.
DEMO REEL REQUIREMENTS: All applicants need to have 3D models available online, with fully textured environments or examples of their tools or work.
Please send your application with your CV and demo with the reference SENIOR 3D TECHNICAL ARTIST to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join the team that creates logos and packaging for our video games!
Your work should have high added graphical value and promote the brand image of our future benchmarks.
Working under the Artistic Director for packs/logos, you will be reponsible for creating and developing 3D models for packaging.
You will be directly involved in creating and producing lighting, environments, characters and high-resolution 3D objects.
You must be able to respect the design uploaded by our 2D concept artists as well as the morphology of the characters, and you must be able to offer alternatives if necessary (environment, character design, etc.).
In order to accomplish this, you will also work closely with the 2D Artists in charge of enhancing the packaging and reinforcing the visual impact of the 3D images.
• At least 3 years of previous professional experience as 3D Artist.
• Expertise in 3D modeling (3D Studio Max), Vray lighting and rendering, and character rigging.
• Expertise with using Zbrush and its texturing techniques (transferring texture and 3D model info from Zbrush to Max).
• Expertise with textures using Photoshop.
• Good drawing abilities using a graphical tablet.
• Good general knowledge in art (perspective, volume, lighting).
• Porfolio demonstrating your ability to produce high-quality and refined rendering..
• Design and fashion sensibility.
• Up to date with technological advances in the fields of high-polygon modeling, optimization, etc.
• Fluent English.
– Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
– Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
– Salary based upon experience and merit.
– Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system.
– Career-development opportunities.
– Studio situated in the center of Madrid.
Please send your application with your CV and portfolio or samples of your work with the reference “3D Artist Hi-Resolution” to: email@example.com
Gameloft Recruiting Senior 3D Technical Artist & 3D Artist, Gameloft, Gameloft VFX, Gameloft hiring, Gameloft Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Gameloft Recruiting, Gameloft Recruiting Senior 3D Technical Artist, Gameloft Recruiting 3D Artist