Gameloft Recruiting Studio Cover Art Designer & VFX Artist
Cover Art Designer
Gameloft is a leading international publisher and developer of video games for mobile phones, smart phones and downloadable games for consoles. Established in 1999, it has emerged as one of the top innovators in its field and is recognized by its peers and its clients for the quality of its games.
In order to build the successes of tomorrow, we’re hiring a:
Cover Art Designer
Are you fascinated by video games and have you always wanted to work in that field?
Come join the team that creates logos and packaging for our video games.
Your work should have high added graphical value and promote the brand image of our future benchmarks.
Working under the Artistic Director for packs/logos, you will be involved in staging and polishing the 3D assets provided.
Your artistic sensibility and thoroughness will allow you to consolidate the atmosphere and visual impact of the packaging.
Your graphical knowledge will allow you to vary and combine current graphical trends in different styles.
You can create logos and emphasize them in a graphical context.
You have basic knowledge in 3D (3ds Max) and can use 3D resources that have already been modeled (characters, objects, backgrounds, etc.
• Solid expertise in Photoshop.
• Solid expertise in photomontage and 2D special effects.
• Solid expertise in drawing and touching up using a graphics tablet.
• Able to produce original graphical compositions (framing, camera angles, etc.).
• Ability to take graphical initiative is desired and appreciated.
• Basic knowledge in 3D desired (3ds Max).
• Basic knowledge in Zbrush is an asset.
• Knowledge of vectoring tools (Illustrator).
• Proactive and able to work independently.
• Able to work in a team.
• Very good general knowledge of visual and graphical trends (TV, movies, web, games, etc.).
• Porfolio demonstrating your sense of artistry and finesse.
• Good personal experience desired.
• High level of English appreciated..
• Finesse and high quality of work are expected.
Why Join Us
– Permanent contract, full-time job and social benefits
– An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
– Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
Interested applicants should send their CV in English, cover letter and portfolio or samples:
GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries around Europe, North America and Asia (more than 5,000 employees), is a leading international developer and distributor of video games looking for new talent to reinforce its creation teams.
Visual Effects Artist
As a member of the Art Technical team, your main role will be creating visual special effects for our games, based in particle systems, trails, animated textures, texture blending, post processing.
The goal is to enhance the visual presentation and gameplay dynamics in our games through 3D real time visual effects.
The Visual Effects Artist will closely coordinate with all branches of development (art, design, technical) to maximise his input in the ongoing game development.
The position has direct access to the technology team to improve and enhance the studio 3D VFX pipeline and tools.
Design, create and implement the special effects for AAA games in production.
Maintain a consistent art style working closely to the Lead Artist and Art Director.
Directly collaborate with the Design team to study, prototype and implement visual feedback systems for gameplay mechanics.
Coordinate with the Art and Animation teams in highlighting and expanding key visual elements in game levels or character animations.
Methodology knowledge and visual effects techniques for 3D engine.
Experience in working with particle systems and special effects with (3D Max and ParticleFlow).
Knowledge in videogame development.
Taking initiative and making creative inputs.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent level of English (written and spoken).
Immersed in the videogames world.
Willing to relocate in Barcelona.
Knowledge of Rayfire or Krakatoa
Basic knowledge of renders engines and 3D editors (Unity, Udk, Cryengine)
Previous experience developing videogames as a VFX artist.
Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games.
Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
Salary based upon experience and merit + motivating Social Benefits.
Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system.
Interested applicants should send their CV and reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gameloft Recruiting Studio Cover Art Designer & VFX Artist, games, gamer, vfx jobs, cg jobs, 3d jobs, vfx, animator jobs, jobs, cgi, Recruiting, Recruitmrnt, Visual Effect Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Gameloft hiring, Gameloft jobs, Gameloft Recruiting, Gameloft Recruiting Studio Cover Art Designer, Gameloft Recruiting Studio VFX Artist