Gameloft Recruiting Tool Producer
Are you looking for a team of dynamic and talented people who are passionate about video games? Are you looking for a studio where diversity, open-mindedness and creativity are omnipresent? You’ve found the right place!
Gameloft, the largest mobile-gaming development studio in Montreal, is seeking a Tool Producer.
Gameloft creates video games for smartphones, mobile phones and tablets, as well as new digital platforms such as set-top boxes, connected TVs and HTML5 browsers. Founded in 1999 and a top innovator in its field, Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The Toll Producer will be responsible for creating development tools, particularly an intelligent system. The successful candidate will manage a team of programmers and technical experts. The position is based in Montreal.
Splitting tasks and managing projects for the team of programmers
Managing the development of new tools, including those related to the intelligent system
Managing goals, tasks and smooth development, including at the deadline level
Ensuring communication with other development studios at our foreign offices for projects in progress outside of Montreal
Skills and Profile
3 to 5 years’ experience in a relevant field
Experience in team management in a related field
University degree in Management and/or Computer Science or a related field
Able to show a certain degree of mastery in at least one programming language
Good knowledge of techniques used in the video game industry
Experience or a university degree in a scientific field or a field regularly using mathematics and statistics (asset)
Expert knowledge in mathematical scripting tools such as MATLAB, R, Octave, etc. (asset)
Experience in image processing (asset)
Knowledge of Jira (asset)
Highly motivated and ambitious
Excellent organizational and analytical skills to deliver high-quality projects within tight deadlines
Creativity and practical nature to find the best solutions in order to overcome obstacles and ensure the project progresses smoothly
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
Why work for Gameloft?
· Join one of the most exciting sectors today and collaborate on projects with partners and clients that include Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, Marvel and others
· Experience an exceptional, dynamic, challenging and motivating working environment within a fast-growing company
· Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with passionate people
· Work in an open working climate with dynamic teams from around the world where you can communicate with colleagues from other countries and cultures on a daily basis
· Enjoy excellent local working conditions and benefits (high-quality office space, group insurance, discount with different companies, etc.)
· Flexible hours, paid personal days, and 3 weeks of vacation for a better work/life balance
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Gameloft Recruiting Tool Producer, Gameloft VFX, Gameloft hiring, Gameloft Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Gameloft Recruiting, Gameloft Recruiting Tool Producer