UI Artist – Gameloft Madrid
Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft Madrid, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Asphalt Xtreme and Gods of Rome and many other successful titles, is currently seeking a UI Artist!
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
As member of the art team, you will be responsible for both defining the User Experience and creating the graphical elements of User Interfaces of video games on mobiles, iPhone & iPad, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
· +2 years’ experience in video game UI design or digital products/services design.
· Proficiency with Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator.
· Excellent visual design skills (typography, layout, grid systems, hierarchy, color, composition).
· Ability to create outstanding designs across a variety of styles and iterate on them.
· Ability to pick up new tools quickly and integrate UI assets into the game.
· Strong understanding of UX.
· Capable to delivering wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
· Creative approach to solving challenging, complex problems.
· Extreme attention to detail.
· High level of English is a MUST
· Previously shipped videogames a major plus
· Experience in animation / motion graphics is a plus
· Experience in illustration / 2D art is a plus
· Experience in 3D modeling or engine tools a plus
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
*All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Why Join Gameloft Madrid?
· Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
· Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere. International environment and open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world
· Permanent contract
· Full coverage with health insurance
· 25 paid vacation days
· Flexible schedule
· Dynamic salary review, bonuses and other perks (Game room, ping pong table, free fruits and coffee, parties & joyful events…)
· Workshops, team building activities and free Spanish and English classes.
· Professional growth opportunities supported by a performance review process and a Training Plan.
· If coming from abroad, we offer relocation support.
· Excellent working conditions! Office situated in the very heart of Madrid with rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio with the reference “UI Artist” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only applications including strong UI or visual design work samples will be considered.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
Gameloft Recruiting UI Artist, Gameloft hiring, Gameloft Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Gameloft Recruiting, UI Artist