Gameloft Recruiting VFX Artist
Are you interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Do you want to work for a world-class company in a fun, rewarding environment in Toronto? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
Gameloft, an international publisher and developer of video games for mobile phones and consoles, is seeking a VFX Artist to join our Toronto Studio.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Create, and implement real-time particle effects and animated shaders;
• Model, texture, animate, light and optimize VFX assets under direction of Lead Artists;
• Maintain a consistent art style under the direction of the Lead Artist and the Art Director;
• Be willing to learn (and teach) new tools and techniques;
• Collaborate with Designers, Programmers and other members of the art team and work closely with the tools and engine departments;
• Be meticulous and organized in the approach to tasks, adhering to pipeline workflow.
Skills and Profile
• Experience with creating FX in a game engine or film and television;
• Solid Technical abilities to aid in creating new visual effects art pipelines;
• Comfortable using scripting tools to trigger effects based on game events;
• Able to conceptualize and animate natural and fantastical effects (water, smoke, foliage, dust, fabric, spells, and explosions);
• Ability to take direction, accepts feedback, and responds to criticism positively;
• Experience in Photoshop or After Effects is preferred;
• Experience with a rendering engine such as V-Ray;
• Knowledge and experience with lighting;
• Good problem-solving abilities;
• Self motivated with strong work ethic;
• Video game enthusiast;
• Demonstrate visual effects ability;
• Open-minded and outward-looking;
• Be enthusiastic and ready to take on new challenges.
Please send your resume and portfolio to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
Why work for Gameloft?
• Join one of the most exciting industrial sectors today, whose partners and clients include Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, and telecommunication carriers
• Experience an exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast-growing company
• Work in an international environment where you can communicate with other countries and cultures on a daily basis
• Enjoy excellent local working conditions (good office space quality, located in Toronto)
• We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages
For more information go to: http://www.gameloft.com/corporate/jobs/job-apply-details/38/?group=86&job=1958&loc=41&applyby=categ
Gameloft Recruiting VFX Artist, Gameloft VFX, Gameloft hiring, Gameloft Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Gameloft Recruiting, Gameloft Recruiting VFX Artist