Gameloft Recruiting Web Designer
Are you looking for a team of dynamic and talented people who are passionate about video games? Are you looking for a studio where diversity, open-mindedness and creativity are omnipresent? You’ve found the right place!
Gameloft, the largest mobile-gaming development studio in Montreal, is currently seeking a Web Designer to join its Data Science team.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Founded in 1999 and a top innovator in its field, Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will join Gameloft’s Data Science team and will participate in developing an innovative web interface aimed at Gameloft’s large international internal community.
The candidate will have great design freedom over a key project of the company and will be responsible for implementing an elegant, ergonomic site adapted to a varied community.
Finally, the candidate must be able to work independently, be resourceful and maintain high quality standards in terms of technological and artistic integration.
· B.A., B.S. or DEC in Computer Science, Design, Multimedia or a related field OR 3 years of experience in Web programming (HTML, CSS, JS, Ajax)
· Web design skills (sophisticated design, typography)
· Knowledge of interface ergonomics
· Creative and innovative mind
· Ability to work quickly and under pressure
· Good communication and organizational skills
· Fluency in English
· Knowledge of Bootstrap/Foundation
· Experience in data visualization (d3.js, c3.js)
· Knowledge of mobile application and responsive site design
· Knowledge of back-end architecture (Django, PHP)
· Knowledge of SQL database management
In order for us to consider your application, we require your portfolio or samples of your work. Please provide the address of your website or portfolio if you have one.
Only retained candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
Why work for Gameloft?
· Join one of the most exciting sectors today and collaborate on projects with partners and clients that include Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, Marvel and others
· Experience an exceptional, dynamic, challenging and motivating working environment within a fast-growing company
· Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with passionate people
· Work in an open working climate with dynamic teams from around the world where you can communicate with colleagues from other countries and cultures on a daily basis
· Enjoy excellent local working conditions and benefits (high-quality office space, group insurance, exclusive discounts, etc.)
· Flexible hours, paid personal days, and 3 weeks of vacation for a better work/life balance
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Gameloft Recruiting Web Designer, Gameloft, Gameloft VFX, Gameloft hiring, Gameloft Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Gameloft Recruiting, Gameloft Recruiting Web Designer