3D Visualizer – Garmin International
Garmin, the world leader in GPS technology, is looking for a talented 3D Visualizer to join our award winning Consumer Industrial Design team. You’ll be part of a talented group of designers who are developing products for Garmin’s outdoor, fitness, marine, and automotive markets– products like action cameras, handheld navigation, marine radars, cycling computers, and wearable technologies.
Work directly with industrial design and marketing to create photo realistic rendering of our consumer products for use on packaging, web, print, and wide variety of promotional materials. Join our growing team with over 20 Industrial Designers in a 35,000 square foot design studio and prototype shop with extensive design and prototyping equipment. We’re looking for an experienced 3D Visualizer with the ability to quickly create amazing product renderings, combined with the ability to collaborate respectfully in a team.
Visit our design directory page for a look at the studio, shop, and to see some of our work:
A Garmin 3D Visualizer owns the creation of photo realistic product renderings for all consumer products. Working with Design and Marketing to hit deliverables and expectations.
• Create photo realistic product renderings
• Work directly with ID and marketing teams to understand the expectations for each project
• Lead rendering reviews with ID and marketing team members
• Continue to improve the rendering process utilizing the latest software tools and technology
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• 3 + years experience performing the essential functions of the job
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Graphic Design, Photography, related field, or a minimum of 5 years experience performing a role substantially similar to the essential functions of this job description
• Digital proficiency in the use of rendering tools such as Keyshot, 3DS Max, and V-Ray
• Digital proficiency in the use of Adobe Photoshop for retouching
• Knowledge of Solidworks for 3D CAD modeling
• Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work respectfully with others
At Garmin, we like to work hard and have fun doing it. Here, you will be surrounded by others who share the same passion about what they do every day. We offer a relaxed team environment with no dress code where sharing ideas and collaboration is encouraged. Garmin believes strongly in a work-life balance so your creativity can flow.
Garmin offers one of the most comprehensive compensation and benefit plans around. We offer extensive health care coverage with little to no contributions, depending on the plan. Plus, we offer dental insurance, stock options, a 401k plan, a pension plan, and much more.
Email resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also apply here
Job is in Kansas City at Garmin’s World Headquarters.
Relocation assistance available.
Garmin Recruiting 3D Visualizer, Garmin, Garmin Vfx, Garmin Animation, Garmin 3D Animation, Garmin Jobs, Animation Jobs, 3D Animation Jobs, 3D Jobs, Vfx Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Artist Jobs, Art Jobs, Software Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Vfx, Animation, 3D Animation, hiring, 3D, Jobs, Garmin Recruiting, 3D Visualizer