GCFLearnFree.org is looking for a Unity Developer
GCFLearnFree.org is looking for a Unity Developer with extensive experience in Unity and game development to join our small, creative team in downtown Raleigh. This position will work closely with our artists and designers to develop a unique and engaging 3d educational experience.
Engineers and Developers at GCFLearnFree.org have the opportunity to work with a web and app ecosystem with millions of users world wide. Our projects for 2014 include the launch of a new website and CMS platform, a series of learning apps (native and web), extensive interactive HTML5 contact to support our tutorials, and the launch of our 3d game layer/learning environment. View some of our recent work at www.gcflearnfree.org/labs.
- At least 4 years of related experience
- Demonstrated experience with Unity development
- Experience with game programming including: gameplay, UI, sound, physics, and rendering
- Experience debugging and optimizing application performance and stability
- Proficiency in at least one additional modern object-oriented language, such as Java, C#, or Objective-C
- Unity automation and Maya/Zbrush experience a plus
Permanent, full-time, salaried (70k+), on-site position located in downtown Raleigh (no telecommuting available). Excellent benefits. EOE, Drug Free Workplace.
Please email cover letter, resume, and links to examples of your work by January 27, 2014. Address all correspondence to jobs at gcflearnfree.org, attn: Matt Robinson.
As a worldwide leader in free, online education, GCFLearnFree.org has experienced explosive growth over the past few years. We are a leading provider of quality online education, delivered to a global audience completely free of charge. The GCFLearnFree.org website has experienced significant growth over the last 4 years, with over 15 million visitors and over 130 million page views in 2013. Our various mobile apps have been downloaded over 3 million times.