Generalist VFX Artist – Golaem (Rennes, FRANCE)
Golaem develops artist-friendly tools to animate digital characters for visual effects, animation, and game studios. We work with famous studios like Framestore, Double Negative, Mikros Image… and partner with rendering software providers like Solid Angle (Arnold), Pixar (Renderman), Chaos Group (V-Ray).
You will be in charge of creating assets (characters, shaders, layouts…) and producing demos and samples using Golaem Crowd, from simple Maya scenes to complete projects. You will also be consulted by our developers concerning usability/artistic matters.
- We want to develop simple and useful products, for real users.
- We are committed to constantly improve ourselves, and we will expect the same from you.
- We will be critical with you and we want you to be critical with us.
- Experience in the VFX/Animation industry
- Modeling, skinning, lighting, rendering, compositing skills
- Excellent Maya skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Autonomy and dynamism
Desirable skills :
- Good understanding of MEL or Python
We hire our collaborators based on their talents and abilities, if you think you have what it takes, visit http://www.golaem.com/content/company/careers
Generalist VFX Artist – Golaem (Rennes, FRANCE), Golaem Vfx , Golaem jobs, Golaem Recruiting, cgi, cg jobs, 3d jobs, vfx jobs, Golaem Vfx hiring, jobs, 3djobs, cgjobs, vfxjobs