Grover Gaming Recruiting 3D Artist
You will work across all aspects of a game’s visual design, UI, art, animation, and more.
The ideal candidate has experience modeling, texturing and animating characters and assets
in a stylized world. A solid art foundation is essential.
• Art degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• 1-3 Years Prior Experience in a related position
• High level of proficiency using Maya to create and animate fun and stylized characters
• Proven ability to sculpt detailed assets or characters in Zbrush or Mudbox
• Understanding of animation principles to create believable character animations
• Well-versed in Photoshop
• Experience in Unity3D game engine (importing assets, animation editor, shuriken particle system)
• Ability to effectively collaborate with other artists and programmers
• Actively participate and offer creative solutions to both art and game design challenges
• Ability to produce concept sketches and quick concept edits
• Experience in casino and amusement industry
• Understanding of the visual style and gameplay of top tier slot games
• Strong talent in illustration and drawing
• Possess strong composition, color and design, typography and layout skills
Online art portfolio (Required) – This can be work related or personal projects outside of work related activities.
Apply here:- http://www.grovergaming.com/careers.html
Grover Gaming Recruiting 3D Artist, Grover Gaming, Grover Gaming hiring, Grover Gaming Vfx, Grover Gaming Jobs, Animation jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Grover Gaming Recruiting, Grover Gaming Recruiting 3D Artist