2D Game Animator
Heartquake Studios is seeking a seasoned 2D game animator with a strong experience on characters and environments that will collaborate closely with our team of game development professionals on a new unique action adventure RPG. As an animator, you will be in charge of giving life to our characters our enemies and all the environmental details that will make our world a special place to be.
We’d like to see someone who:
• Excels at creating 2D animation
• Knows how to make a movement feel special
• Have deep knowledge about games
• Has a keen eye for compelling visuals
• Is committed to their craft and obsessed with quality
• Has a solid understanding of 2D related to games, and Animation pipelines
• Excels at cross-disciplinary communication and collaboration
• Effectively manage time as part of a team
• Has exceptional written, visual, and verbal communication skills
• Has big passion for future, portfolio that include futuristic designs will gain priority
• Create, export and implement 2D Animation
• Work closely with animation team to ensure that the visual target is met
• Help define, document, and maintain a history of your work
• Communicate effectively with team members and production
• Degree in Animation (or equivalent experience)
• 2+ years professional experience building 2D animations for games
• Contributed to at least one shipped title in the role of animator
• Driven to solve problems, drive collaboration, and continuously learn
• Advocate for quality
• Organized, detail-oriented and efficient
ABOUT HEARTQUAKE STUDIOS
Heart Quake Studios was founded in 2015 by Enrico Bottani – Game Designer/Producer and CEO. This is the first independent game development studio to be based in the Italian part of Switzerland, Gorduno.
We believe games should provide a truly immersive experience, rich dynamic environments, and adaptive stories that respond smartly to the player’s actions.
Heartquake Studios is an awesome place to work. Why?
• Our team is a creative, interdisciplinary group of people who are making a difference. Through innovative games we’re working to modernize and revolutionize gaming!
• We believe that the best work – and the best life – comes from a healthy balance between work and play, discipline, and fun. Our office culture reflects this. For example, we have flexible work hours, LAN nights, grill outs.
• Our crazy office is located on the amazing Ticino, the southern most region of Switzerland, and offers stunning views of the heart of the Alps, a lively city with a world-class UNESCO castle, an incredible quiet environment surrounded by woods.
Please send your portfolio at email@example.com
Be sure to include a cover letter, addressed to Enrico Bottani, a resume, your reel, and a visual portfolio (preferably web-based) showcasing your very best work. The most successful portfolios include outstanding animation, your yearly reel, and that incredible work you can’t stop looking at.
This is a full time, remote, freelancing position that can turn into a full time position if the collaboration works out as both expect.
Can’t wait to hear from you, what are you waiting?
HeartQuake Studios Recruiting 2D Game Animator, HeartQuake Studios, HeartQuake Studios Vfx, HeartQuake Studios Jobs, HeartQuake Studios Animation, HeartQuake Studios hiring, Vfx Jobs, CG jobs, 2D Jobs, 3D Jobs, Animation Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Software Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Vfx, 2D, 3D, hiring, Animation, Jobs, HeartQuake Studios Recruiting, 2D Game Animator