Hydraulx Recruiting Mid-Level Maya Modelers, 2D Coordinator & Roto/Paint Artists
Mid-Level Maya Modelers
-create models based on assignment by Supervisor
-complete work in a timely and efficient manner
-able to take criticism and follow direction of the production
– good organization skill
-experience creating hardsurface and organic models in Maya
-proficient in zbrush and mari.
-able to work and communicate well in a team environment
– basic understanding of linux
Submissions should include:
-subject line of what you are submitting for
-link to reel
If interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Scheduling and coordinating the flow of work for all assigned jobs.
• Assists in the master production schedule; provides accurate, up-to-the-minute reports to the Producer to ensure a tight delivery schedule.
• Provides pertinent information to artists such as shot schedules, review notes, delivery milestones, reference elements and assets needed for any given task, etc.
• Tracks artist progress for each assigned shot; raises red flags when critical issues threaten delivery
• Takes clear and accurate notes at Dailies, Rounds, Client Reviews and all pertinent meetings; disseminates these notes in a timely manner to all necessary parties, and acts on the notes appropriately.
• Maintains constant communication with various infrastructure departments in the studio with regard to the specific needs of the show.
• Manages and organizes periodic shipments to and from clients and vendors via ftp, messengers and mail.
• Effectively manage staff by providing direction and delegating tasks to ensure a positive work and client experience.
• Assist in training and development of staff.
• Commercial Post Production experience, with a thorough knowledge of 2D and digital production systems/pipelines is a plus but not required.
• Able to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints in a high-pressure environment.
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail are needed.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel,
• Outlook, and Explorer is required.
• Willingness to work weekends and nonstandard hours.
• Team-oriented and highly collaborative environment.
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timeline
Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Rate depending on experience.
Please send email to email@example.com with the subject 2d Coordinator
we are seeking Roto/Paint artists to join our dynamic, incomparable team with high level technical skills mixed with
strong Artistic sensibilities.
Hydraulx is a uniquely designed and operated facility in Vancouver, BC.
As a full service affects house, Hydraulx has the versatility to provide high quality visual effects regardless of the size or scope of the project.
We hold two basic tenants:
1) Hire the best artists
2) Keep them supplied with the latest tools and technology available.
The result is a highly efficient team of talented artists and consistently groundbreaking work in a broad range of applications. With less bureaucracy and a core group of in-house talent (producers, programmers, photographers & designers), we decrease overhead while increasing project flexibility. Therefore artists are free to explore creative problem solving with other like-minded professionals.
Experience in Flare and / or Nuke.
Please send a link to your work, availability & rate info to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydraulx Recruiting Mid-Level Maya Modelers, 2D Coordinator & Roto/Paint Artists, Hydraulx, Hydraulx VFX, Hydraulx Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Hydraulx Recruiting, Hydraulx Recruiting Mid-Level Maya Modeler, Hydraulx Recruiting 2D Coordinator, Hydraulx Recruiting Roto/Paint Artists