Hydraulx Recruiting Modeler/Texture Artist
Hydraulx VFX is currently seeking a talented Modeler with high level technical skills mixed with strong artistic sensibilities to join our dynamic team at our Vancouver office immediately!
– Create models based on assignments by Supervisor
– Complete work in a timely and efficient manner
– Must be able to take criticism and follow direction of the production
– Must have good organizational skills
– Must have experience creating hard surface and organic models in Maya
– Must be proficient in zBrush and Mari
– Must be able to work and communicate well in a team environment
– Must have a basic understanding of Linux
How to apply:
Please submit Job Applications to: email@example.com
Please submit your resume and demo reels (e.g. student work, personal work or project work) when you apply.
Please include rate history and availability in the body of the email.
Please ensure there is a detailed description of your work in particular with your demo reel.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
Job Location: Vancouver, BC Canada
* Must be a current BC resident, or hold a current work permit.
Hydraulx Recruiting Modeler/Texture Artist, Hydraulx Recruiting Roto/Paint Artist, Hydraulx, Hydraulx VFX, Hydraulx Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Hydraulx Recruiting, Hydraulx Recruiting Modeler/Texture Artist