Hydraulx VFX Recruiting Mid/Senior VFX Modelers & Junior Production Coordinator
Mid/Senior VFX Modelers
Hydraulx VFX has some high profile creature based projects and is currently looking for a talented Modeler with high level technical skills mixed with strong artistic sensibilities to join our dynamic team at our Vancouver office immediately!
– Create models based on assignments by Supervisor
– Complete work in a timely and efficient manner
– Must be able to take criticism and follow direction of the production
– Must have good organizational skills
– 3+ years of experience creating hard surface models in Maya
– Must be proficient in zBrush and Mari, Mudbox is a plus.
– Must be able to work and communicate well in a team environment
– Must have a basic understanding of Linux
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and demo reels (e.g. Project work, personal work)
Please include rate history and availability in the body of the email.
Please ensure there is a detailed description of your work in particular with your demo reel.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
Job Location: Vancouver, BC Canada
* Must be a current BC resident, or hold a current work permit.
Junior Production Coordinator
A VFX Junior Coordinator is responsible for the assignment and tracking of tasks for the assigned area of responsibility. Facilitates the movement of shots between teams, attends daily reviews and communicates status updates to ensure the delivery of shots on schedule. Provides administrative support to the production management team and supervisors.
Hydraulx is a uniquely designed and operated award-winning visual effects facility based in Santa Monica, California with branches in Vancouver, BC and New Orleans. As a full service visual effects house, Hydraulx has the versatility to provide high quality visual effects regardless of the size or scope of the project.
· Under the guidance of the Supervisor, tracks progress of tasks for assigned artists or sequences in the production tracking system.
· Partners with other production personnel to ensure shots are scheduled and delivered in a timely manner.
· Maintains steady communication with supervisors and artists.
· Follows up with Artist Leads on a daily basis to ensure task deliveries remain on schedule; communicates any schedule changes to appropriate Artist Leads, Supervisors and Production team members as needed.
· Responsible for multiple dailies sessions each day, as well as client reviews.
· Taking clear and accurate notes in all dailies and review sessions, and disseminating notes to all necessary parties and within production software.
· Generates and maintains production reports.
· Generally providing overall production support to the production management team.
· Bachelor’s degree in film, art, communications or related field preferred.
· 1+ years proven production experience in established VFX facility is preferred.
· Demonstrated experience in highly technical, dynamic departments is a must.
· Experience with heavy schedule management in a very time sensitive atmosphere.
· Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail, exceptional people skills, ability to work within a team environment.
· Strong project management skills and a sensitivity towards deadline related deliveries.
· Must be able to handle multiple changing priorities in a dynamic environment and understand how this impacts departmental schedules.
· Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams with excellent written and oral communication skills. Proficient computer skills are required with particular emphasis on Production Tracking Software and Asset Management
Apply by Email: email@example.com
· Please submit your resume and availability
Hydraulx VFX Recruiting Mid/Senior VFX Modelers & Junior Production Coordinator, Hydraulx, Hydraulx VFX, Hydraulx Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Hydraulx VFX Recruiting, Hydraulx VFX Recruiting Mid/Senior VFX Modelers, Hydraulx VFX Recruiting Junior Production Coordinator, Mid/Senior VFX Modelers, Junior Production Coordinator