Hydraulx VFX Recruiting Mid/Senior VFX Modelers
Mid/Senior VFX Modelers
Hydraulx VFX has some high profile creature based projects and is currently looking for a talented Modeler with high level technical skills mixed with strong artistic sensibilities to join our dynamic team at our Vancouver office immediately!
– Create models based on assignments by Supervisor
– Complete work in a timely and efficient manner
– Must be able to take criticism and follow direction of the production
– Must have good organizational skills
– 2+ years of experience creating hard surface models in Maya
– Must be proficient in zBrush and Mari, Mudbox is a plus.
– Must be able to work and communicate well in a team environment
– Must have a basic understanding of Linux
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and demo reels (e.g. Project work, personal work)
Please include rate history and availability in the body of the email.
Please ensure there is a detailed description of your work in particular with your demo reel.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
Job Location: Vancouver, BC Canada
* Must be a current BC resident, or hold a current work permit.
Hydraulx VFX Recruiting Mid/Senior VFX Modelers, Hydraulx, Hydraulx VFX, Hydraulx Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Hydraulx VFX Recruiting, Mid/Senior VFX Modelers