Hydraulx VFX Recruiting Production Assistant
Hydraulx is a uniquely designed and operated award-winning visual effects facility based in LA, California with branches in Vancouver, BC and New Orleans. As a full service visual effects house, Hydraulx has had the versatility to provide high quality visual effects on such projects as: Stranger Things(2017), X-men: Apocalypse(2017), The Avengers (2012), and Avatar (2009).
We are looking for enthusiastic people that will come to work every day with the desire to be a part of our team. If you have a passion for production then we want to hear from you. We are currently collecting resumes. We are looking for candidates who are sharp, reliable, proactive and shows resilience with a smile. This is an entry level into production and you get to interact with the team on a regular basis.
– Confident clear communicator
– Sharp and resilient
– Organized and uses initiative
– Communicate in a friendly and respectful manner
– Previous knowledge of VFX
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office and excel.
We look forward to working with you in the future!
* Please submit your resume at email@example.com
* MUST be a BC resident and be eligible to work in Canada
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
Hydraulx VFX Recruiting Production Assistant, Hydraulx, Hydraulx VFX, Hydraulx Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Hydraulx VFX Recruiting, Production Assistant