Hydraulx VFX Recruiting UI/UX Designer
Hydraulx is a uniquely designed and operated award-winning visual effects facility based in LA with branches in Vancouver, BC and New Orleans. As a full service visual effects house, Hydraulx has the versatility to provide high quality visual effects regardless of the size or scope of the project.
Hydraulx VFX is working on some high profile projects and is currently looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our dynamic team at our Vancouver office immediately!
– Work with stakeholder to understand the business need
– Work with internal users to design user centered approaches to strategic the project
– Design and Conduct user research with to identify and diagnose user needs, design end to end user experience, identify challenges, balance requirements.
– Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wire-framing, sketching, prototyping, user testing and mocking up user experiences through personas, sitemap, user emotion journey map, and diagrams.
– Convert research into actionable items, features recommendations and plans to inform the development team with plans and strategies
– Collaborate closely with developers and to ensure the deliverables are well understood and match users’ experience.
– Translate mockup into markup
– Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq
– Ability to work with internal stakeholders and users to understand detailed requirements and translate those into complete user experiences that meet the needs and vision of the product.
– Extensive experience in using UX best practices to design solutions.
– A good understanding of user-centered design and testing methodologies
– Deep understanding of responsive design
– Practice Agile or SCRUM method
– Present design ideas and research to stakeholders and teammates
– Be open to receive feedback and constructive criticism
– Be flexible with changes and able to switch to different roles on a daily basis.
– Be passionate about user experience, and user centered design.
– Self starter
– Manage your own priorities as well as the team priorities
– Organize and detail orientated
– Team player, must work closely with developers
– Working knowledge of ReactJS
– Basic understanding of database
Please submit Job Applications to: email@example.com
Hydraulx VFX Recruiting UI/UX Designer, Hydraulx, Hydraulx VFX, Hydraulx Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Hydraulx VFX Recruiting, UI/UX Designer