Hydraulx VFX(Vancouver) is hiring VFX Rigging Artists to start NOW!
Hydraulx is a uniquely designed and operated award-winning visual effects facility based in Santa Monica, California with branches in Vancouver, BC and New Orleans. As a full service visual effects house, Hydraulx has the versatility to provide high quality visual effects regardless of the size or scope of the project.
Hydraulx VFX is working on some high profile projects and is currently looking for a talented VFX Rigging Artist to join our dynamic team at our Vancouver office immediately!
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Creating and developing fast elegant character rigs using Maya and proprietary tools.
• Working with modeling and animation departments to facilitate articulate realistic appealing characters.
• Integration of characters and rigs into the production pipeline
• Creating User Interfaces and tools to assist animators.
• Working in partnership with R&D programmers, Animators, and Lighting TDs to ensure shots are delivered to the very highest standard.
• Providing support to character rigs throughout production.
• Developing long-term strategies to automate character production.
• Design and implement scripted solutions for automation
• Simulate clothing, hair, fur or other dynamic systems
• Minimum 3 years work experience in feature film/broadcast VFX production.
• Solid knowledge of rigging systems.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Maya.
• Provide reel demonstrating both control systems and complex deformations.
• Solid time and project management skills.
• Accessibility and willingness to collaborate is a must.
• Good understanding of the entire visual effects process, from shooting to modeling to texturing, animation and rendering.
• Working knowledge of Mel ,Python and C++.
How to apply:
Submit your resume to: email@example.com
• Please submit your resume and demo reels (e.g. student work, personal work or project work).
• Please attach your resume and links to your demo reel.
• Please ensure there is a detailed description of your work in particular with your demo reel.
* Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
*Must be a BC resident, and must be eligible to work in Canada
Hydraulx VFX Recruiting VFX Rigging Artists, Hydraulx, Hydraulx VFX, Hydraulx Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Hydraulx VFX Recruiting, VFX Rigging Artists