Ilion Animation Studios Recruiting FX Artist & Editor
Creates and implements user interface designs, as well as animation special effects artwork, which are visually and functionally consistent with the rest of the movie.
Work with the members of the team to provide balanced solutions to both technical and aesthetic related issues.
Maintains a strong knowledge of innovative animation production technologies and techniques.
Mentor and lead by example less experienced artists, providing them with support, guidance and instruction in areas that contribute towards their artistic and professional growth.
Reports to the FX Supervisor.
Communicate the technical methodology of FX to the production crew.
Must have a good understanding of the processes of simulation, animation timing, weight, etc.
Ability to consistently produce high quality artwork – delivering on schedule.
Knowledge of CG FX with software Maya and/or Houdini.
Fluency programming in scripting language: MEL, Python. C/C++ programming knowledge will be given special consideration.
Receiving, organizing and importing materials, building and burning the animatic and editorial cuts and finally exporting and archiving the materials.
Responsible for editing projects such as internal videos, highlight reels, web videos. Also creates motion graphics animations to be used in stand alone or internal projects.
· Touch point person with the client, for editorial tasks. Discuss and agree editorial workflows with the client.
· Review client Editorial material delivered to create a shot decision list
· Track client Editorial changes and publish reports to Ilion production departments.
· Build and maintain media for reviews and client deliveries.
· Dubbing, audio editing and media compressing for animation department.
· Demo reels and teasers editing.
· Gather and archive media for Ilion projects.
· Proven working experience in video editing with digital technology and non linear editing software packages Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere. Knowledge of The Foundry Nuke Studio and/or The Foundry Flix and/or Avid is a plus.
· Extensive knowledge of codecs and transcoding procedures.
· Knowledge of Autodesk Shotgun and Tweak RV
· Familiarity with Compressor, Quicktime Pro, Adobe Photoshop and The Foundry Nuke
· Familiarity with office software such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
· Knowledge of animation projects and compositing.
· Must be a team player, highly motivated and able to work with clients directly.
Apply here:- http://ilappwebpa001.azurewebsites.net/jobsapply/
Ilion Animation Studios Recruiting FX Artist & Editor, Ilion Animation Studios, Ilion Animation Studios Vfx, Ilion Animation Studios hiring, Ilion Animation Studios Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, 2D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Software Jobs, Art Jobs, Vfx jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Vfx, 2D, 3D, Animation, hiring, Jobs, Ilion Animation Studios Recruiting, Ilion Animation Studios Recruiting FX Artist, Ilion Animation Studios Recruiting Editor, FX Artist, Editor