Ilion Animation Studios Recruiting Production Assistant
Company: Ilion Animation Studios
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Start Date: immediately
The Production Assistant provides overall general production assistance to the Production Coordinator, Production Supervisor and Production Artists within a specific department.
● Provides overall general assistance to the Production Coordinator, Production Supervisor and crew within a specific department.
● Under the guidance of the Production Supervisor, tracks progress of tasks for assigned artists or sequences in the production tracking system.
● Assists Production Supervisor with department calendar and handles the scheduling for the Department Head. Interacts with department leadership.
● Assists Production Supervisor with maintaining quotas, deadlines & inventory, ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met.
● Understands the department and works with Supervisor to maintain and manage the department schedule.
● Follows up with Artist Leads on a daily basis to ensure task deliveries remain on schedule; communicates any schedule changes to appropriate Artist Leads, Supervisors and Production team as needed.
● Responsible for multiple dailies sessions each day, as well as client reviews.
● Set up Cinesync/RV sessions
● Ensure proper preparation for all meetings and reviews. Record and publish notes from meetings and reviews that accurately reflect action items and an appropriate sense of urgency.
● Able to navigate the asset browser. Able to pull up shots and models, using Shotgun, and manages technical issues during rounds and approvals.
● Awareness of work in progress in the department.
● Enter and maintain production data in the studio’s production database to reflect scheduled, in-progress, and completed departmental work. Collaborate with other coordinators and managers to keep all data accurate and current.
● Schedule meetings at the request of the Manager and Lead(s). Proactively maintain the calendar with alertness to topics, deadlines and conflicts. Manage the schedules of key personnel.
● Proactively respond to requests for information and assistance from those within and outside of the department.
● Acts as a secondary contact for questions when the Production Supervisor and/or Production Coordinator are unavailable.
● Responsible for various daily office activities: schedules meetings, books rooms, prepares items for shipment, copies, files, types up notes and distributes accordingly and distributes and collects timecards for the department.
● Familiar with specific day to day requirements for the department.
● Communicates with other departments regarding department needs.
● Willing to take on new challenges in order to have a more detailed knowledge of the department and pipeline.
● Review all incoming notes for department relevance and distribute as needed
● Bachelor’s degree in film, art, communications or related field.
● Strong work ethic
● Candidates should be well organized, highly self-motivated individuals who function well in fast-paced, frenetic production-based environment.
● Willingness to take initiative and resolve problems
● Great attention to detail
● Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team within a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-orientated environment
● Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
● Professional working knowledge of Google Spreadsheets, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
● Experience with production tracking software is a plus (for example, Shotgun)
● Must speak/write Spanish and English
● Must be a European Union Resident
Apply here:- http://www.ilion.com/jobs/production-assistant-2
Ilion Animation Studios Recruiting Production Assistant, Ilion Animation Studios, Ilion Animation Studios hiring, Ilion Animation Studios VFX, Ilion Animation Studios Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Ilion Animation Studios Recruiting, Ilion Animation Studios Recruiting Production Assistant