Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting 3D Sound Asset Administrator
3D Sound Asset Administrator
Company: Industrial Light & Magic
Location: San Francisco (United States)
Start Date: immediately
The Art & Asset team at Lucasfilm has an opportunity for a 3D Sound Asset Administrator. The 3D Sound Asset Administrator will work closely under the direct supervision of the Manager, Animation & Digital Assets and with all internal Lucasfilm departments (and external groups when appropriate) by assuming an active role with a variety of digital assets (3D, Sound, and VFX) from external vendors.
The 3D Sound Asset Administrator is responsible for supporting and collaborating with the Manager, Animation & Digital Assets and team member via all 3D assets for 3rd party 3D scanning vendors, all digital audio assets from Skywalker Sound (both current and archival), various digital assets from Industrial Light & Magic (ILM), special asset requests from internal departments.
• Coordinates all digital assets from 3rd party 3D scanning vendors (includes: tracking all 3D asset deliverables, setting schedules, offering guidance, uploading/downloading all incoming/outgoing 3D assets); services those assets to both internal Lucasfilm departments and external groups
• Maintains, tracks, and oversees growing library of current and archival 3D materials with team members
• Works closely with team member with coordination of 3D archival requests
• Handles all digital audio assets from Skywalker Sound (current and archival titles); builds and maintains Lucasfilm sound library (current and archival titles); services sound files on request to a variety of internal Lucasfilm departments and external groups; deals with occasional special sound projects when needed
• Works with Manager, Animation & Digital Assets to handle specific Skywalker Sound and ILM requests, deadlines, approvals, and deliveries across multiple productions, production disciplines/pipelines, business partners, and internal groups; builds workflows when necessary
• Establishes a consistent process for communicating targets, assignments, and priorities to Manager, Animation & Digital Assets
• Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum 3 years related work experience required.
• Knowledge of post-production digital assets
• Demonstrated ability to work in high volume, fast paced production environment. Quick thinking, precise decision making and problem solving skills a must.
• Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to multi-task several projects simultaneously while independently prioritizing daily activities
• Strong adherence to deadlines
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and highly collaborative
• Must be highly self-sufficient and resourceful
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to distinguish between VFX files (OBJ, FBX, CAD, tiffs, and jpegs)
• Familiarity with Maya
• Experience working with Digital Asset Management systems.
• Fluency in Windows, Linux, Mac-based programs
• Familiarity of Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, ACDSee.
• Fluency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Experience with PIX, Box
Apply here:- https://www.lucasfilm.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=6480
Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting 3D Sound Asset Administrator, Industrial Light & Magic, Industrial Light & Magic hiring, Industrial Light & Magic jobs, Industrial Light & Magic VFX, Animation Jobs, 3D Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting, Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting 3D Sound Asset Administrator