Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting (4) Content Tools and Design Lead & Facilities – Facilities Coordinator
(4) Content Tools & Design Lead
Company: Industrial Light & Magic
Location: San Francisco (United States)
Start Date: immediately
ADG develops tools and techniques for high-quality computer graphics and simulation. Our goal is to expand and enhance the process of creative storytelling in the Star Wars universe through real-time rendering of visuals that approach motion picture quality.
The Lucasfilm Advanced Development Group (ADG) is looking for a Content Tools & Design Lead to join our team.
As a Content Tools & Design Lead with ADG you will have a key role translating needs to actionable and implementable features within the toolset. You will be directly responsible for educating key creative as to existing features to explore and workflow options. You’ll create small content examples within the tool set to show off particular workflow opportunities and options. You will also plan for import/export options where necessary to allow for integration with traditional/offline toolsets as needed.
• Interface for Director / Editor / Production Designer to understand and collaborate on toolset development.
• Interface for Post-Production Supervisor to understand and collaborate on toolset development.
• Interface for Discipline Leads (incl. but not limited to animation, lighting, camera, VFX) to understand and collaborate on toolset development.
• Interface for Audio/Music/SFX team to understand and collaborate on toolset development.
• Work with key creatives & team members to understand working needs and requirements during the preproduction, shooting, production, editorial and post/delivery phases.
• Work with key team members to understand working needs and requirements of audio asset design and implementation during pre-production, shooting and post production phases.
• Work with key team member to understand working needs and requirements during for final delivery of a finished piece of linear content that is ready for eventual distribution channel (theatrical release, broadcast etc).
• Demonstrable understanding of the filmmaking process from pre-production, production design, through shooting and into post and final delivery.
• Demonstrable understanding of game engine technology as it relates to cinematic or linear content creation.
• Show understanding and adaptive problem solving of some of the challenges/opportunities within a real-time content creation environment beyond more traditional VFX/offline software pipelines.
• Product specialist / Power User for editorial tools within engine. Help define workflows around the
filmmaking process including but not limited to:
– Sequence creation / management
– Shot creation / management
– Shot / Sequence Lighting
– Sound FX
– Particle FX
– Set Dressing / Layout
– Animation / Mocap ingest & export
– Camera finishing/polish
– Editorial ingest & export
• A minimum of 10 years of industry experience and 5+ years focused on the creation and delivery of state-of-the art, performance-minded filmmaking and cinematic tools for game and visual effects development required.
• Hands-on editorial and or filmmaking experience a plus.
• Hands-on experience or demonstrable familiarity with the feature film post production process a plus.
• Displays a passion for filmmaking and new technologies / workflows.
• Ability to collaborate closely with both technically and artistically minded crew members.
• Exceptional communication skills, writing, editing, planning and organizational skills strongly preferred.
• Ability to work effectively with little supervision, and focus on project efforts to hit milestones.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate and contribute in a team environment.
Facilities – Facilities Coordinator
Company: Industrial Light & Magic
Location: Singapore (Singapore)
Start Date: immediately
Company: Lucasfilm Animation Company Singapore
Primarily responsible for providing and maintaining pantry supplies and equipments; facility repairs and upkeep.
Facilitates the timely and quality maintenance/repair and improvements related to facilities. Includes but not limited to air conditioning, security/alarm systems, building, furniture, lunchroom equipment, vending machines and janitorial services
In charge with the purchasing and stocking of pantry supplies, first aid kits, facility craft services needs and office supplies. Sourcing for different vendors that can provide affordable and quality supplies & services for the office and pantry
Issuance of LAS badges to new hires. Ensuring that all new hires are set up with relevant supplies and information.
Ensuring workstations are properly set up and furniture is in good condition.
Organizing of monthlies, stretch breaks and ad-hoc events. Research and recommend event venues for company events as required
Oversee maintenance and repair of pantry equipments. Work with vendors for fault reporting, repairs and maintenance
Assist Asst. Facilities Manager in areas of facility repairs and maintenance. Responsibilities include checking and replacing of light bulbs, ensuring regular maintenance are completed in a timely and effective manner, FCU maintenance, janitorial and facility hygiene, pest control, vending machine, maintenance of facility and supervision of various handyman works.
Responsible for tagging and tracking of fixed assets. Creating and maintaining inventory of furniture and equipment
Coordinates and performs general administrative and support duties, including word processing and data entry. May also assist other administrative staff with over-flow work
Sorts mails and documents and dispatches them to various departments and responds to routine items not requiring supervisor’s attention according to instructions and standard procedures
Handles contact information for LAS providing updated list of telephone numbers of internal staff and disseminates information on a weekly basis
Handling office and pantry supplies inventory and distribution.
Minimum a diploma certificate in building management / business finance or equivalent
At least 3 years experience in admin or operations in a fast paced environment or MNC. With relevant experience in organizing events and purchasing.
Ability to appropriately interact and work effectively with people of all levels
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Resourceful and able to work independently
Apply here:- https://www.lucasfilm.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=6159
Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting (4) Content Tools and Design Lead & Facilities – Facilities Coordinator, Industrial Light & Magic, Industrial Light & Magic hiring, Industrial Light & Magic jobs, Industrial Light & Magic VFX, Animation Jobs, 3D Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting, Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting (4) Content Tools and Design Lead, Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting Facilities – Facilities Coordinator