Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting Concept Designer
Company: Industrial Light & Magic
Location: San Francisco (United States)
Start Date: immediately
Company: Lucasfilm Animation
The Concept Designer will work within the Design Team as part of a broader production network, to create design deliverables for production use. This is a temporary and non-benefited position.
• Draw and paint digitally to create design sketches and final illustrations of characters, creatures, sets and vehicles.
• Create deliverables as per the specifications of design packaging.
• Generate precise 2d character turns as templates for final 3d geometry.
• Utilize 3d software to create loose sketches of environments, props and vehicles for layout and scale check.
• Work to production deadlines as scheduled by the department production team.
• Meet the Supervising Director and Art Director’s aesthetic requirements on final designs.
• 3 – 5 years as a concept artist, preferably within a production studio.
• Strong understanding of anatomy and perspective required.
• Proficiency of Adobe Photoshop required.
• Working knowledge of Autodesk Maya preferred.
• Capable of working independently and as part of a team. High level of flexibility, collaboration, and confidentiality.
• Strong attention to detail, time management, communication, and follow up/follow through skills required.
• Able to effectively problem solve.
• Ability work efficiently within a high-pressure, fast paced environment while meeting strict deadlines.
Apply here:- https://www.lucasfilm.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=6287
Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting Concept Designer, Industrial Light & Magic, Industrial Light & Magic hiring, Industrial Light & Magic jobs, Industrial Light & Magic VFX, Animation Jobs, 3D Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting, Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting Concept Designer