Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting Director, Production
Company: Industrial Light & Magic
Location: San Francisco (United States)
Start Date: immediately
The Director, Production for ADG will oversee the operations of the ADG team, as well as establish and maintain a strategic operations plan for the department. The Director will interface with key Creatives translating their vision to technical requirements and provide clear direction to Creatives surrounding feasibility and technical constraints. The role will provide strategic oversight for all production, prototype development, and has ultimate responsibility for successful implementation of project plans. The Director, Production will also oversee the analysis and review of all budgets and schedules; drive business decisions; and foster/maintain a highly effective and valued team.
ADG’s strategic significance plays a key role in identifying and communicating broader opportunities, while also collaborating to inform other business units’ plans for execution. In particular, this role must strike a balance between seeking results which are achievable, while remaining highly collaborative and flexible.
• Oversees projects at different stages including: product strategy, project scoping and scheduling, reviewing/tracking deliverables and feedback, project documentation, releases and return on investment.
• Directs and facilitates the overall production content and other related production activities
• Collaborates and supports ADG’s role in fulfilling the greater New Media strategy
• Contributes to business planning and evaluation of market opportunities. Capitalizes on this knowledge to foster the development of innovative products/projects.
• Accountable for the acquisition, design, development, and live support of products/projects to measures of quality, schedule, and budget.
• Responsible for personnel management and development, including performance reviews, salary recommendations and employee training and development programs.
• Manages and builds key content maker relationships.
• Special Projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience related to digital project management or business development.
• 8 to 10 years of related experience in the production industry with 4 to 6 years of management and/or producer experience.
• Proven success managing people, resources, and schedules in a multi-client environment.
• Proven success delegating, managing and mentoring staff.
• Excellent organizational communication and management skills.
• Knowledge of production processes.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Capable of managing expectations and building confidence.
• Ability to seek results which are achievable, while remaining highly collaborative and flexible.
• Ability to lead, motivate and challenge a talented operations team and inspire confidence and respect.
• Excellent client relationship management skills; flexible, and adept at working in larger matrixed organizations.
• Self-directed, particularly detail oriented problem solver with big picture orientation.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects, and work within strict deadlines.
Apply here:- https://www.lucasfilm.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=6197
Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting Director, Production, Industrial Light & Magic, Industrial Light & Magic hiring, Industrial Light & Magic jobs, Industrial Light & Magic VFX, Animation Jobs, 3D Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting, Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting Director, Production