Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting Events Coordinator
Company: Industrial Light & Magic
Location: San Francisco (United States)
Start Date: immediately
Lucasfilm is seeking a motivated, highly organized individual to help coordinate and produce events of a wide variety of scope and scale, for all divisions of the Lucasfilm companies.
• Coordinate, as directed by the Manager, Events, planning and production details for large-scale events and trade shows.
• Coordinate, as directed by the Manager, Events, elements of Star Wars Celebrations. Celebration is the recurring, multi-faceted convention produced by Lucasfilm.
• Plan, produce, and execute all levels of events, including stage productions, recruiting parties, press events, and inner-company events and meetings.
• Play a key role in the Lucasfilm Star Wars character appearance program including maintenance, purchasing and storing costumes, as well as booking, paperwork and inventory.
• Manage office administration duties associated with events and the Events Team.
• Coordinate contract process with vendors. Track approval processes and other event documentation.
• Manage giveaway planning, production, storage, and inventory.
• Contribute to the creative process of events, including strategy and design.
• Attend events as needed and coordinate events onsite in cooperation with divisional teams.
• Minimum of three years experience in event planning and coordination. Experience in the technical aspects of entertainment events preferred, but not required.
• Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills required
• Strong writing and proofreading skills
• Experience in stage production, including sound and lighting operation, and stage management, and audio/visual equipment and mediums.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
• Valid driver’s license and vehicle available for hauling show materials.
• Experience in Microsoft Office software required, particularly Excel. Experience with Photoshop preferred but not required.
• Experience with travel, hotel, and itinerary coordination.
• Ability to prioritize multiple, changing projects in a dynamic, sometimes high-pressure environment.
• Collaborative, team-oriented work style.
• Self-starter, willing to contribute to the event effort immediately.
• Valid passport. Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally.
• Ability to work with a variety of personalities, including the Lucasfilm team, international Disney teams, vendors, celebrities, entertainers, and members of the Star Wars fan community.
• Knowledge of Star Wars and the Star Wars fan community preferred, but not required.
Apply here:- https://www.lucasfilm.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=6259
Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting Events Coordinator, Industrial Light & Magic, Industrial Light & Magic hiring, Industrial Light & Magic jobs, Industrial Light & Magic VFX, Animation Jobs, 3D Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting, Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting Events Coordinator