Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting Project Coordinator
Project Coordinator- Disney Parks & Resorts (Walt Disney Imagineering)
Company: Industrial Light & Magic
Location: San Francisco (United States)
Start Date: immediately
*THIS POSITION IS WITH DISNEY PARKS & RESORTS (Walt Disney Imagineering) BUT THE POSITION IS ONSITE AT LUCASFILM IN THE PRESIDIO
If you are interested in the position you must apply on the DisneyCareer site via the link below:
GENERAL ROLE DESCRIPTION:
The Project Coordinator assists the Executive Producer in the coordination of Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) projects that are predominantly Star Wars driven or that contain Star Wars elements. The coordinator is involved throughout the process, interacting with multiple WDI divisions and show teams. Also responsible for coordinating all WDI Theme Park requests for Lucasfilm and Star Wars specific art and assets; liaison between LF’s Art & Asset Management Department (AAM) and WDI’s Star Wars Studio Asset Manager.
• Support the development teams by wrangling all requested art assets and delivering them between LF and WDI asset managers.
• Develops a streamline, easily accessible art asset/reference database, allowing for rapid asset storage and retrieval.
• Effective cross department and cross company communication.
• Track the project from development through production and installation.
• Coordinate meetings between the Lucasfilm teams and the WDI show teams.
• Facilitate presentations including material preparation when necessary.
• Coordinate day-to-day activities of EP, which includes calendar and schedule maintenance, travel planning, expense reports and phonetracking.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a related field.
• Ability to handle a multitude of responsibilities in a positive, pro-active manner.
• Attention to detail and experience working in a fast-paced, environment a must.
• Anticipates what needs to be done and structures accordingly.
• Demonstrated professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Excellent organizational and follow through skills a must.
• Must be proficient with the following software; MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with a high level of detail and accuracy.
• Demonstrated ability to partner with others and build relationships.
• Ability to work in a highly organized self-directed manner.
• Must work well under pressure.
• Art Asset coordination and experience a plus.
• Proficient with FileMaker Pro preferred, Access a plus.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
Apply here:- https://www.lucasfilm.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=6249
Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting Project Coordinator, Industrial Light & Magic, Industrial Light & Magic hiring, Industrial Light & Magic jobs, Industrial Light & Magic VFX, Animation Jobs, 3D Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting, Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting Project Coordinator