Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting Windows Systems Administrator I
Windows Systems Administrator I
Company: Industrial Light & Magic
Location: Vancouver (Canada)
Start Date: immediately
Company: Industrial Light & Magic Vancouver
The Systems Administrator is responsible for the installation, maintenance, upgrade and support of Windows Server Hardware, Operating Systems/Software and associated services as a member of the IT Core team.
• Provide excellent customer service in a high-pressure, production environment while successfully navigating conflicting priorities, deadlines, and occasional process ambiguity.
• Field incoming e-mail and support tickets and ensure timely and informative updates to support requests to all concerned parties.
• Perform basic system administration duties as directed, such as:
o creating and managing user accounts
o creating and configuring virtual servers for deployment
o assigning RSA tokens and configuring remote access or configuring file/folder access and permission.
• Identify and recommend approved work-around solutions to technical issues as needed, and troubleshoot and resolve issues where no known solution exists.
• Support the backend servers, infrastructure, and associated services for Lucasfilm/ILM as daily operations.
• 2-4 years’ of Windows systems administration experience within a production environment.
Fundamental understanding of the Windows Operating Systems, ideally Windows 2008/2012 server.
• Basic familiarity of server hardware (CPU, RAM, NIC, drive, 110V/220V power)
• Basic understanding of Active Directory, user accounts, and file/folder permissions.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, flexibility in concepts and action.
Excellent team player.
• Proven ability to resolve problems professionally and systematically.
• Comprehensive system documentation skills.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Experience maintaining and managing Windows resources in a multi-platform, high performance production environment using Active Directory is a plus.
• Strong working Experience with any of the following technologies: Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, VMware, or SCCM is a plus.
• Experience in supporting a mixed system infrastructure, including Linux/Microsoft/Mac platforms and interconnectivity is a plus.
Apply here:- https://www.lucasfilm.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=6304
Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting Windows Systems Administrator I, Industrial Light & Magic, Industrial Light & Magic hiring, Industrial Light & Magic jobs, Industrial Light & Magic VFX, Animation Jobs, 3D Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting, Industrial Light & Magic Recruiting Windows Systems Administrator I