Layout Artist – The Little Prince, Mikros Image, Montreal
The Little Prince is looking for a Layout Artists to join its team in Montreal.
The Little Prince, based on the beloved book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, is an Animated Feature Film directed by Mark Osborne (Kung Fu Panda) with Production Design by Lou Romano (The Incredibles) and Character Design by Peter De Sève (Ice Age). It is being produced by Onyx Films and animated at Mikros Image Canada in Montreal.
- Create sequences of shots that convey the story through the application of traditional filmmaking principles in a 3D computer graphics environment.
- Establish character blocking, camera positioning and animate camera movement.
- Create an animatic interpretation of the story reel.
- Ensure that the vision of the Director and Art Director are incorporated.
- Work with existing storyboards, recreate and/or enhance story through cinematic layout of shots.
- May create rough pre-visualization models and environments to facilitate animatic work.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years of computer graphics production experience or combination of traditional layout and computer graphics production experience required
- Expertise in Maya
- Basic CG model building skills required.
To apply please send a resume to email@example.com stating position you are applying for in the subject or visit http://www.mikrosimage.ca