3Ds Max Rigger Wanted – Starting immediately
Liquid Animation, one of Australia’s leading animation studios with over 15 years experience working with international entertainment companies is seeking a seasoned 3ds Max Rigger to work on a freelance basis, starting immediately.
The following skills are considered essential to the review of potential applicants:
· Industry experience specializing in Creature and Character systems
· A strong understanding of rigging systems within 3ds Max, including the design and application of rigs into a reusable pipeline system and shared rigging systems across a group of characters/creatures
· A strong understanding of animation systems within 3ds Max and how the application of your rigs can adapt to the requirements of series/commercial and or standalone projects including referencing and or caching requirements
· A demonstrated portfolio of up to date industry quality rigs including a video demonstration of rigging systems and their design capabilities and limitations
· A strong MAXScript/Python understanding, including its utilization for rigging/animation systems
· Projects will be undertaken in 3ds Max, so it is recommended to have a solid understand of all features included within these software versions and how they would affect a rigging and animation pipeline
· Strong communication skills and ability to work within team environments
Experience in other facets of production (compositing/texturing/lighting) would be extremely beneficial to the approval process, but are not considered mandatory.
To apply send a copy of your resume and reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Animation Recruiting 3Ds Max Rigger, Liquid Animation, Liquid Animation Vfx, Liquid Animation Jobs, Liquid Animation hiring, CG, CGI, Vfx, 3D Animation, Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, Cg Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Liquid Animation Recruiting, Liquid Animation Recruiting 3Ds Max Rigger