Character Modellers Wanted – Immediate start
Liquid Animation, one of Australia’s leading animation studios with over 15 years working with international entertainment companies such as Disney, Mattel and Cartoon Network, is seeking experienced Maya and 3Ds Max modellers with a strong understanding of character modelling. Starting immediately, Liquid Animation is recruiting 1x Maya modeller and 1x 3Ds Max modeller to work in-house at its studio based in Brisbane or on a freelance basis.
The following skills are considered important to the review of potential applicants:
· Minimum 3 years industry experience
· An ability to adapt to a variety of modelling requirements including organic / hard surfaced styles and varying levels of detail and polycounts
· A solid understanding of Maya and/or 3Ds Max texturing systems, including Vray shader networks
· A strong understanding of referencing pipelines, and proxy systems for the adaptation of your characters to an animation and compositing pipeline of varying requirements
· A strong portfolio featuring a variety of different characters including:
o Model wireframes
o Progressive renders showcasing shader development and
o Final polished render and break-down analysis (if the work is from a collaborative pipeline or project)
o Turn-arounds of above
· Strong communication skills and ability to work within team environments
Experience in other facets of production (compositing/effects/lighting) would be extremely beneficial to the approval process, but are not considered mandatory.
To apply, send a copy of your resume and reel to firstname.lastname@example.org and outline whether your application is for the 3Ds Max or Maya position.
Liquid Animation Recruiting Character Modellers, Liquid Animation, Liquid Animation Vfx, Liquid Animation Jobs, Liquid Animation hiring, CG, CGI, Vfx, 3D Animation, Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, Cg Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Liquid Animation Recruiting, Liquid Animation Recruiting Character Modellers