Low Polygon Character Modeling Instructor – 3 month contract (Dave School)
The Digital Animation & Visual Effects School at Universal Studios Orlando (The DAVE School) is looking for a Character Modeling Instructor. The position will start out as a 3 month contract with maybe a potential to turn into a full time gig. The school will provide temporary housing for the duration of the contract.
· 3 to 5 years’ experience creating low polygon character models.
· Proficient with creating node based materials in a game engine
· Demonstrate experience in using latest industry technology – Zbrush, 3dsMAX, Maya, etc.
· Proven effectiveness at group/team leadership
· Proven ability to motivate and organize groups
· Strong communication skills with proficiency in developing written communications and the development and delivery of oral presentations
· Ability to research and apply new learning and delivery methods
· Ability to support, guide and generally work with Students
· Strong organizational skills, interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work in a close team environment with others
Contact me: – email@example.com
Have any questions also feel free to send me a pm here.