Lucasfilm Animation Company Recruiting Concept Designer
Company: Lucasfilm Animation
Location: Letterman Digital Arts Center
City: San Francisco
The Concept Designer will work within the Design Team as part of a broader production network, to create design deliverables for production use. This is a temporary and non-benefited position.
• Draw and paint digitally to create design sketches and final illustrations of characters, creatures, sets and vehicles.
• Create deliverables as per the specifications of design packaging.
• Generate precise 2d character turns as templates for final 3d geometry.
• Utilize 3d software to create loose sketches of environments, props and vehicles for layout and scale check.
• Work to production deadlines as scheduled by the department production team.
• Meet the Supervising Director and Art Director’s aesthetic requirements on final designs.
• 3 – 5 years as a concept artist, preferably within a production studio.
• Strong understanding of anatomy and perspective required.
• Proficiency of Adobe Photoshop required.
• Working knowledge of Autodesk Maya preferred.
• Capable of working independently and as part of a team. High level of flexibility, collaboration, and confidentiality.
• Strong attention to detail, time management, communication, and follow up/follow through skills required.
• Able to effectively problem solve.
• Ability work efficiently within a high-pressure, fast paced environment while meeting strict deadlines.
Apply here:– https://www.lucasfilm.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=6287&CurrentPage=1
Lucasfilm Animation Company Recruiting Concept Designer, Lucasfilm Animation Company, Lucasfilm Animation Company hiring, Lucasfilm Animation Company VFX, Lucasfilm Animation Company Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Lucasfilm Animation Company Recruiting, Lucasfilm Animation Company Recruiting Concept Designer