Luma Pictures Recruiting Character Modeling/Texturing Artists
Character Modeling/Texturing Artists (Los Angeles)
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
– polygonal modeling of creatures, props and environments from photo reference
– optimization of UV’s for maximum efficiency
– developing multilayered photo-real textures for use in multipass rendering.
– Artist must be well versed with Maya and Z-Brush skills are a plus
– Artist must have an understanding of pipeline based productions and multi-pass rendering methods
– Artist must submit show reel demonstrating their ability to model and texture photo-real creatures, characters, props or environments
– Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team focused environment, good communication skills are a must
– You must be willing & able to relocate to LA if necessary.
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to: http://www.lumapictures.com/jobs/?491
Luma Pictures Recruiting Character Modeling/Texturing Artists, vfx jobs, luma pictures, cg jobs,Luma Pictures Los Angeles, Luma Pictures, 3d, cgi, Pipeline TD – Mid, Modeling/Texturing Artists, CG Supervisor, Stereo Conversion Artist, Character Modeling/Texturing Artists