Luma Pictures Recruiting Editor/Graphic Designer & CG Supervisor
Editor/Graphic Designer (Los Angeles)
This position is for someone who can help with a variety of projects including cutting together new reels, designing reveals, creating graphics for advertisements and helping to create in-house video content.
Editorial of Montage and Show Specific Demo Reels
Design and creation of VFX Reveals and Behind the Scenes material
Design of advertisements and other print media
Design of graphics for use on the website
Editorial of various in-house videos for marketing and training purposes
Previous experience editing showreels or other similar marketing content for third parties
Previous experience creating reveals of Behind the Scenes Material for VFX
Must be deadline and detail oriented
Final Cut Pro experience
Photoshop and Illustrator experience
Love movies and VFX
After Effects or other Motion Graphics experience
Camera Experience with 5D or RED
To apply for this position, please visit our website http://lumapictures.com/jobs/apply/351
CG SUPERVISOR POSITION (Los Angeles)
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
– Minimum of 5+ years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent.
– Solid previous experience as CG or 2D Supervisor and most recently CG Supervisor experience on previous major projects.
– Creative eye and aesthetic judgement with a deep understanding of composition,cinematic design and animation timing.
– Must have vast understanding of anatomy, rigging, cg lighting, rendering, compositing.Should have an eye for animation and FX work as well.
– Comfortable with relocation from country to country as required.
– Ability to work to and meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
– Excellent communication, organization skills, management skills.
– Expert in industry standard software packages such as Maya, and Nuke.
– Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
– Technically and creatively astute.
– Highly organized.
– Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performing tasks associated with lighting, shading and rendering processes.
Managing a production team of 3d artists within established timeframes.
Assigning tasks, tutoring, creative and technical coaching of team members.
Supervising and reviewing the work of team members.
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to http://lumapictures.com/jobs/apply/48
Luma Pictures Recruiting Editor/Graphic Designer & CG Supervisor, vfx jobs, luma pictures, cg jobs,Luma Pictures Los Angeles, Luma Pictures, 3d, cgi