Luma Pictures Recruiting Hard Surface Model/Texture Artist & CG Supervisor
Hard Surface Model/Texture Artist
It always starts with great people…
Luma was built by people who love VFX and are constantly challenging themselves to be their best. They also know that to do amazing work, you need to enjoy what you’re doing so we work hard to create a fun, challenging atmosphere that puts a priority on giving you the work/life balance that you need to grow..
– Polygonal modeling of creatures, props and environments from photo reference
– Optimization of UV’s for maximum efficiency
– Developing multilayered photo-real textures for use in multipass rendering.
– Artist must be well versed with Maya and Z-Brush skills are a plus
– Artist must have an understanding of pipeline based productions and multi-pass rendering methods
– Artist must submit show reel demonstrating their ability to model and texture photo-real creatures, characters, props or environments
– Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team focused environment, good communication skills are a must
– Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to: http://www.lumapictures.com/jobs/?10
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
– Minimum of 5+ years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent.
– Solid previous experience as CG or 2D Supervisor and most recently CG Supervisor experience on previous major projects.
– Creative eye and aesthetic judgement with a deep understanding of composition,cinematic design and animation timing.
– Must have vast understanding of anatomy, rigging, cg lighting, rendering, compositing.Should have an eye for animation and FX work as well.
– Comfortable with relocation from country to country as required.
– Ability to work to and meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
– Excellent communication, organization skills, management skills.
– Expert in industry standard software packages such as Maya, and Nuke.
– Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
– Technically and creatively astute.
– Highly organized.
– Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performing tasks associated with lighting, shading and rendering processes.
Managing a production team of 3d artists within established timeframes.
Assigning tasks, tutoring, creative and technical coaching of team members.
Supervising and reviewing the work of team members.
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to: http://www.lumapictures.com/jobs/?48
Luma Pictures Recruiting Hard Surface Model/Texture Artist & CG Supervisor, luma pictures, cg jobs,Luma Pictures Los Angeles, Luma Pictures, 3d, cgi, Hard Surface Model/Texture Artist, CG Supervisor