Luma Pictures Recruiting Jr Produce/Coordinator & Creative Director
It always starts with great people…
Luma was built by many great people who love this job and get their kicks by trying to be their best. That sets the tone for our work, and our culture.
(& our all around inappropriate take on halloween!)
– Coordinate various departments (Asset / Anim / Comp / Lite / FX / etc)
– Review all incoming notes for department relevance and distribute as needed
– Track/manage notes, receivables, artist tasks and assignments
– Walk the floor, gather artist needs, follow up on action items
– Take notes at internal and client meetings
– Set up Cinesync sessions
– Manage receipts and deliveries via FTP, hard drives and couriers
– Convert large volumes of media to various formats, codecs, resolutions
– Log incoming and outgoing files
– Track editorial issues such as shot lengths, handles, scan requests
– Strong work ethic
– Solid time-management skills and ability to multi-task
– Positive attitude and effective interpersonal skills: authoritative but approachable
– Proactive with inferring and communicating priorities from available information
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Exceptional organizational skills
– Comfortable with spreadsheets
– Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
– Must be willing and able to relocate if necessary.
– Understand basic compositing and editorial concepts (After Effects / Final Cut / Avid)
– Experience with databases (File Maker / Sequel Pro)
– Basic command line knowledge
– Experience with budgeting, breakdowns
– Familiarity with various media file formats/codecs
– Mastery of OSX environment
– Previous experience and/or familiarity in visual effects.
Apply here:- http://www.lumapictures.com/jobs/?311
It always starts with great people…
Luma was built by people who love VFX and are constantly challenging themselves to be their best. They also know that to do amazing work, you need to enjoy what you’re doing so we work hard to create a fun, challenging atmosphere that puts a priority on giving you the work/life balance that you need to grow..
– Mastermind the exposure of our brand through strategic creative and innovative marketing.
– Will plan Luma marketing events, and will direct the proper aesthetic which is copasetic with out unique culture and vibe.
– Will layout and design cutting edge print and digital media which showcase the complexities of our visual effects work.
– Understands and is able to execute viral marketing, and all forms of social media and will use them to create buzz!
– Write tech related copy, design and campaign planning across all forms of media, including print, motion graphics, AV, social media, interactive and digital.
– Will work with large studio structures to get approvals to use material for Luma’s PR exercises.
– Will guide an editor to create compelling reels that have film trailer impact while targeting our clients needs.
– Lead and participate in creative brainstorming sessions with fellow designers.
– Work quickly and effectively to adapt creative materials to alternative formats.
– Work with Luma Executives to understand and develop briefs for campaigns and other communication initiatives.
– An incredible and diverse portfolio.
– Deep understanding of technology and an ability to write copy within this sector.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design and/or relevant field of study.
– Minimum 3 years relevant experience heading strategic development in print/film/digital/retail/brand design.
– Exceptional ability to see projects through all phases of implementation including: concept ideation; design development, and resource allocation/management.
– Thorough understanding of print process, color theory and typography as well as interactive, digital design and video storytelling.
– Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (or similar product).
– Exceptional presentation skills and proven ability to effectively liaise with senior management to brainstorm design and strategize the fulfilment of marketing executions.
– Experience directing and overseeing both studio and location photo shoots under aggressive, time-sensitive conditions.
– Leadership capabilities, including the ability to motivate and mentor others within work group.
– Strong information seeking skills and a penchant for resourcefulness.
– Tremendous attention to detail and extraordinary time-management skills.
Apply here:- http://www.lumapictures.com/jobs/?572
Luma Pictures Recruiting Jr Produce/Coordinator & Creative Director, Luma Pictures hiring, Luma Pictures VFX, Luma Pictures Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Luma Pictures Recruiting, Luma Pictures Recruiting Jr Produce/Coordinator, Luma Pictures Recruiting Creative Director