Luma Pictures Recruiting Lighting Artist
Lighting Artist (Los Angeles)
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
– Lighting look development for integration of CG elements into Live Action
– Lighting look development for full CG shots
– Creation of tools and scripts to facilitate workflow
– Develop methodologies for reduction of render time and improving quality of results
– Artist must be proficient in Maya, as well as all modern lighting and rendering techniques
– Knowledge of Arnold, V-ray or equivalent renderer is necessary
– Understanding multi pass 3D compositing is required
– Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team-focused environment, good communication skills are a must
– Must possess strong time management skills and be extremely organized.
– Solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations.
– Los Angeles Residents or willingness to relocate preferred • Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com. If you prefer to send hard copies, you can submit a resume, reel, shot breakdown and cover letter to:
Attention: Recruiting – [Lighting Artist]
1424 2nd St
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Luma Pictures Recruiting, Lighting Artist, jobs, vfx jobs, luma pictures, cg jobs,Luma Pictures Los Angeles, Luma Pictures, 3d, cgi,