Luma Pictures – Lighting Artist (Santa Monica)
Lighting Artist (Santa Monica)
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
– Lighting look development for integration of CG elements into Live Action
– Lighting look development for full CG shots
– Creation of tools and scripts to facilitate workflow
– Develop methodologies for reduction of render time and improving quality of results
– Artist must be proficient in Maya, as well as all modern lighting and rendering techniques
– Knowledge of Arnold, V-ray or equivalent renderer is necessary
– Understanding multi pass 3D compositing is required
– Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team-focused environment, good communication skills are a must
– Must possess strong time management skills and be extremely organized.
– Solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations.
– Los Angeles Residents or willingness to relocate preferred • Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and resume http://www.lumapictures.com/careers/?job=17
Luma Pictures Recruiting Lighting Artist, Luma Pictures, Luma Pictures hiring, Luma Pictures VFX, Luma Pictures Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Luma Pictures Recruiting, Luma Pictures Recruiting Lighting Artist