Lighting Artist – Luma Pictures – Santa Monica
Are you a Lighting Artist?
Luma is a leading visual effects studio that has worked on tons of blockbuster films like Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Prometheus; Academy Award-winning films including Crash, True Grit and No Country for Old Men; and numerous commercials such as A Mini Marvel for Coke which aired during Super Bowl 50. We are a crew of talented artists that hail from all over the world, who are passionate about creating mind blowing work. On top of that, we are a cool company, with cool people, cool offices, and we do cool things. Can’t beat that!
If you’re down to become part of a growing family, we’d love to hear from you.
– Lighting look development for integration of CG elements into Live Action
– Lighting look development for full CG shots
– Creation of tools and scripts to facilitate workflow
– Develop methodologies for reduction of render time and improving quality of results
– Extensive knowledge of Maya
– Understanding of multi pass 3D compositing
– A team player mentality with a ‘get it done’ attitude
– Time management skills
– Organisational skills
– A solid work ethic
– A positive attitude
– Knowledge of Renderman or Air
– Location, location, location – 1 block from the beach
– Full healthcare benefits
– Paid sick days (cough!)
– Ping pong & arcade machine
– Multiple studio doggies
– A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
– Mates, not colleagues.
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=a3ac383a-bcee-48a6-83c6-f4104be5d44f
Luma Pictures Recruiting Lighting Artist, Luma Pictures hiring, Luma Pictures VFX, Luma Pictures Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Luma Pictures Recruiting, Lighting Artist