Model Texture Artist – Melbourne
Are you a Model/Texture Artist?
– Do polygonal modeling of creatures, props and environments from photo reference
– Optimize UV’s for maximum efficiency
– Develop multilayered photo-real textures for use in multi pass rendering
– Understand pipeline based productions and multi-pass rendering methods
– Ability to take direction
– A team player mentality with a ‘get it done’ attitude
– Communication skills
– A keen eye for fine detail, age, and narrative when painting textures
– An eye for realism
– Well versed with Maya and Z-Brush skills
– A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
– Really, really good coffee
– Paid vacation days – four weeks per year!
– Paid sick days (cough!)
– A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
– Mates, not colleagues
If you are interested, please click on the link:
Luma Pictures Recruiting Model Texture Artist, Luma Pictures hiring, Luma Pictures VFX, Luma Pictures Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Luma Pictures Recruiting, Model Texture Artist