Rigging TD – Melbourne
Are you a Rigging TD?
– Develop realistic skeletal rigs for a variety of humanoids and complex creatures
– Build and maintain rigs currently in production using internal tools;
– Assist in the creation of new rigs and rig components;
– Perform rig maintenance and fixes during production;
– Collaborate with the team to continue to develop internal rigging framework.
– Create tools with the Maya API and MEL scripts to enable Animators to create realistic animation
– Work with Lead TD’s and Animators to develop and intergrate tools into a robust pipeline
– An extensive knowledge of anatomy and a thorough understanding of bio-mechanics, kinesiology for humanoid and animals
– A thorough understanding of weighting and skinning and be able to work interactively with modelers to resolve challenges
– Demonstrated ability to rig a variety of characters / objects in a realistic, non-cartoon manner
– Scripting skills in Maya API, MEL scripting, Python and/or Perl
– The ability to manage time and balance priorities, with the pressures of busy, deadline-driven production.
– The ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of personalities, both written and verbal.
– The ability to take direction and work in a team focused environment
– A solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations
– A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
– Really, really good coffee
– Paid vacation days – four weeks per year!
– Paid sick days (cough!)
– A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
– Mates, not colleagues
If you are interested, please click on the link: http://www.lumapictu…ever-source=CGM
Luma Pictures Recruiting Rigging TD, Luma Pictures hiring, Luma Pictures VFX, Luma Pictures Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Luma Pictures Recruiting, Rigging TD