Roto/Paint Artist – Luma Pictures – Melbourne
Are you a Roto/Paint Artist?
Luma is a leading visual effects studio that has worked on tons of blockbuster films like Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Prometheus; Academy Award-winning films including Crash, True Grit and No Country for Old Men; and numerous commercials such as A Mini Marvel for Coke which aired during Super Bowl 50. We are a crew of talented artists that hail from all over the world, who are passionate about creating mind blowing work. On top of that, we are a cool company, with cool people, cool offices, and we do cool things. Can’t beat that!
If you’re down to become part of a growing family, we’d love to hear from you.
Perform tasks such as:
– 2D tracking
– Matte extraction
– Rig removal / paint fixes
– 3D camera projections
– Clean plate creation
– Grain matching
– Spline based roto creation
– Sophisticated shape creation and editing
– Shape animation (by hand and w/ trackers)
– Shape compositing, fill modes, opacity settings
– Compositing roto, plate and color correction nodes to create, render and review color-overlay roto check
– At least one year of experience working on feature films or HD Teleproduction
– Must know Nuke (experience in Maya is a plus)
– Must be willing and able to relocate if necessary
– A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
– Really, really good coffee
– Paid vacation days – four weeks per year!
– Paid sick days (cough!)
– A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
– Mates, not colleagues
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=18f7755c-a837-42b0-835a-53718386afa4
Luma Pictures Recruiting Roto/Paint Artist, Luma Pictures hiring, Luma Pictures VFX, Luma Pictures Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Luma Pictures Recruiting, Roto/Paint Artist