Luma Pictures Recruiting Tracker / Matchmove Artist (Los Angeles)
Tracker / Matchmove Artist
It always starts with great people…
Luma was built by people who love VFX and are constantly challenging themselves to be their best. They also know that to do amazing work, you need to enjoy what you’re doing so we strive to create a fun, challenging atmosphere that puts a priority on giving you the work/life balance that you need to grow.
– Produce tracked cameras / virtual sets from plate photography.
– Matchmove characters and objects using provided rigs.
– Work with animation and modeling departments to ensure accurate camera track.
– Mastery of core 3D principles rotation, translation, scale, gimbal lock.
– Thorough understanding of 3D camera principles lenses, distortion, parallax.
– Artist must be well versed with Maya, Syntheyes, PFTrack or other tracking software.
– Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team oriented environment, great communication skills are a must.
If you feel this could be the right fit for you, head to http://lumapictures.com/jobs/apply/29 and submit your cover letter, resume and reel/portfolio for review! We’ll reach out to you directly if we’re interested in setting up an interview! No recruiters or phone calls, please. Only online applications will be reviewed.
Luma Pictures Recruiting Tracker / Matchmove Artist, Tracker Artist, Matchmove Artist, jobs, Roto Artist, Paint Artist, vfx jobs, luma pictures, cg jobs,Luma Pictures Los Angeles, Luma Pictures, 3d, cgi