Magnopus Recruiting ZBrush Artist
Magnopus is a visual development company founded by Oscar-winning artists and technicians in Los Angeles. We are focused on pushing the technological limits of AR/VR by using leading interactive platforms to develop our incredible worlds through visual storytelling.
We’re cooking up some cool projects and looking for a ZBrush Artist to create high-res sculpture asset for an exciting wide release project. The model will be bronze sculpture depicting a scene wit multiple characters and is semi realistic in style. We would provide you Concept art and blocked out previs Geo for layout purposes. You would provide:
A. High-res sculpt of scene
B. Lo-res clean geo asset with Normal Map displacement for game engine cinematic.
Must provide portfolio demonstrating high-res anatomically correct human sculptures.
• Model high-res ZBrush sculptures, then turn into optimized game-ready asset
• Working knowledge of PBR shaders and unwrapping requirement
• Direct work experience on game development pipelines a plus
• Good foundation in hard surface modeling, texturing, and lighting
• Working knowledge of Maya, or 3dsMax
• UE4 experience is plus, not required
• Willingness to explore beyond one’s creative comfort zone
• Attention to detail and quality of work
Must be able to work in Downtown Los Angeles.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnopus Recruiting ZBrush Artist, Magnopus VFX, Magnopus hiring, Magnopus jobs, CG Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, 3D Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CGI, Jobs, Magnopus Recruiting