Matte Painter, Screen Scene VFX – Dublin, Ireland
Screen Scene VFX is currently seeking CV submissions from Digital Matte
· A seasoned artist with a proven track record.
· The ability to deliver photo-real work for both feature and episodic television series.
· Candidates must be pro-active and have a collaborative work ethic with a strong eye for detail, composition, lighting and colour. They must also possess the ability to multitask, prioritise and problem solve in a diligent and timely fashion.
· Excellent personal & communication talents, fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
· Qualified candidates should submit a CV/Resume, reel link and any other relevant information for consideration
To apply please reference: ‘Matte Painter’ in the subject line. email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Due to the quantity of CVs we may not reply to all candidates.
About Us –
Screen Scene VFX boasts a diverse portfolio that includes HBO’s Game of Thrones, Die Hard 5, Last Days on Mars and BBC’s Ripper Street
This position is not for training up, please only apply if you meet the criteria. However we are always interested in hearing from new & exceptional talent who would like to be added to our Artist Database. To be added please send us an email and reference ‘Database’ in the subject line.
Matte Painter, Screen Scene VFX – Dublin, Ireland, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Matte Painter, Screen Scene VFX – Dublin, Ireland