Method Studios Recruiting Game Producer
Company: Method Studios Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles (United States)
Start Date: immediately
Deluxe VR is part of Deluxe Entertainment Services Group. Deluxe VR is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc., (www.bydeluxe.com) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc.
We currently have an opening for a Game Producer. This position will be located in Santa Monica, CA.
Responsibilities include building relationships with clients and taking and processing orders in a timely and accurate manner. Incumbents in this position can effectively resolve customer problems as they arise, with supervision when necessary. Point of contact for client in regards to discussing project parameters including but not limited to budgeting, scheduling, approvals, and new project procurement. Maintain a can-do, results oriented mentality; take ownership of both individual and team-based accountability toward results.
· Work with Director of Business Development and Head of Production, manage and produce each project from concept to completion including proposal ideas, story development, asset generation, live action production, digital VFX/Game production, QA testing and supervision of all post production.
· Meet with client contacts to cover progress on projects, due dates, changes to projects etc.
· Understanding of Game Production, or VFX Post production is essential and preferred.
· Knowledge with proprietary or off-the-shelf game engines is a plus.
· Produce projects within approved budget and deadlines.
· Maintain and update schedule with information garnered from client communication.
· Communicate changes in projects to department leads and management.
· Participate in process of hiring artists, crews, talent, outside vendors, etc.
· Create and update client project tracking documents.
· Maintain a positive customer relationship through both written and verbal communication as well as high levels of customer satisfaction by accurately fulfilling customer orders and resolving customer problems accurately, on time, and with high quality.
· Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee
· Continually develop relationships with clients.
· Complete additional duties as required.
· 5+ years related experience in VFX or Game Production industry.
· Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office, Adobe Photoshop
· Experience with JIRA, Perforce and MS Project
· Demonstrated superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are needed.
· Proven planning and problem solving abilities are required.
· Specifically ahas managed large scale projects in a project manager capacity
· The ability to effectively handle multiple projects and responsibilities under pressure with minimal supervision is essential.
· Very strong ability identifying clear priorities and meeting department goals.
· The ability to work flexible hours is necessary.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply here:- http://www.methodstudios.com/apply/game-producer
Method Studios Recruiting Game Producer, Method Studios, vfx job, cg job, job, Method Studios hiring, Method Studios jobs, Method Studios, 3d job, Animation Jobs, CGI, CG Jobs, Method Studios Recruiting, Game Producer