Method Studios Atlanta Recruiting VFX Producer & Creative Director
Method Studios is an award-winning international visual effects group with facilities in Los Angeles, Vancouver,New York, Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, London, Sydney and Melbourne. As an artist-driven company known for its creativity, we service high-end feature film, commercial, television, games and motion graphics clients in the global marketplace.
Built around an exceptional team of visual effects professionals, Method’s international facilities provide a full range of visual effects services including conceptual design, look development, on-set supervision, 3D animation/CGI, matte painting, compositing and finishing. With our global reach accented by our boutique accessibility, we have the capacity to service clientele wherever production is situated.
The Producer will be required to bid the VFX component of commercial post production projects. The producer will manage multiple projects concurrently with the goal of maximizing profit for the company. Managerial components include bidding, budgeting, scheduling, review and approval and execution of a final product within scope. A good understanding of the Atlanta market for commercials, TV and Film is a plus. The Producer must also be able to maintain a can-do, results oriented attitude; take ownership of both individual and team-based results.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Write and direct productions for each project from concept to completion including proposal ideas, story development, physical production, graphic element design, commentary, edits and mixes and supervision of all post production.
· Meet with client contacts to cover progress on projects, due dates, changes to projects etc.
· Produce projects within approved budget and deadlines.
· Maintain and update schedule with information garnered from client communication.
· Communicate changes in projects to department leads and management.
· Create and update client project tracking documents.
· Maintain a positive customer relationship through both written and verbal communication as well as high levels of customer satisfaction by accurately fulfilling customer orders and resolving customer problems accurately, on time, and with high quality.
· Continually develop relationships with clients.
· Complete additional duties as required.
· 4+ years related experience.
· Graduate or undergraduate course work in content creation and VFX.
· Editing experience in short form, feature, commercial, or documentary based projects is a plus.
· Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Final Cut Pro.
· Demonstrated superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are needed. Proven planning and problem solving abilities are required.
· The ability to effectively handle multiple projects and responsibilities under pressure with minimal supervision is essential.
· Very strong ability identifying clear priorities and meeting department goals.
· The ability to work flexible hours is necessary.
Senior Flame Artist/Creative Director
Responsibilities and Duties
· Able to provide visually creative solutions to clients, quickly and under pressure
· Able to supervise shoots where appropriate
· Able to lead teams of compositors and animators
· Works with directors, VFX Supervisors, Editors and CG Supervisors to facilitate production of elements in preparation for compositing
· Able to handle the challenges of Creative Finishing work as well as VFX work
· Strong creative and design skills
· Ability to work directly with directors, clients, VFX Supervisors and animators to solve complex compositing issues
· Problem-solving and strong organizational skills
· Fluent knowledge of Flame operations (UNIX commands)
· Solid working knowledge of Flame (and Nuke is a plus)
· Design skills are a plus
· Must be able to learn new technology as it relates compositing and CG
· Minimum of 3 years experience in related work for commercial VFX and Finishing
· Overtime may be necessary to meet deadlines
To apply, please send your resume and reel, if applicable to email@example.com
Please bear in mind that due the number of applications we receive, you will only hear back from us regarding suitable applications to open positions.
Method Studios Recruiting VFX Producer & Creative Director, Method Studios, vfx job, cg job, job, Method Studios hiring, Method Studios jobs, Method Studios London, 3d job