Method Studios Recruiting VFX Recruiter & VR – Sr Real-Time FX Lead
Category: Human Resources
Company: Method Studios New York
Location: New York (United States)
Start Date: immediately
Deluxe Media Creative Services’ Method Studios is looking for a Creative focused VFX Recruiter to join its rapid expanding Advertising and Feature Post VFX division in New York.
Duties and Requirements:
Previous working experience in the Post Production VFX or Game industry. Feature, Episodic or Commercial experience is highly desired.
Previous recruiting experience as a Scheduler, Recruiting Coordinator is highly desired. VFX artist background is a bonus.
solid understanding of 3d/2d VFX workflow (ingest/plates, previs, animation, rigging, modeling, lighting, look dev, dynamics, compositing, conform, finishing, to delivery).
Understanding of fundamental difference between various working platforms such as Maya, Nuke, Smoke, Flame, Houdini, 3dsmax, Krakatoa, Avid, Premier, Baselight, DaVinci Resolve.
Experience looking at various demo reels for different discipline and skill sets.
Maintain a positive customer relationship through both written and verbal communication as well as high levels of customer satisfaction.
The ability to effectively handle multiple projects and reporting to multiple project managers.
Very strong ability identifying clear priorities and meeting department goals.
The ability to work overtime is necessary.
Strong client interaction skills with excellent customer service experience with internal and external clients.
Responsible for all reference checks, offer letters and verbal offers to candidates.
Help ensure compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / diversity policies.
Serve as a communication liaison for those individuals involved in the hiring process.
Utilize a recruiting database for the sourcing and tracking of candidates.
3+ years of working experience as a Scheduler, Recruiting Coordinator, or 2d/3d Artist.
Apply here:- http://www.methodstudios.com/apply/vfx-recruiter-1
VR – Sr Real-Time FX Lead
Company: Method Studios Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles (United States)
Start Date: immediately
DeluxeVR is a full service VR studio that builds AAA content for brands and content partners alike. We create high fidelity visuals in both CG and Live Action VR. We are a hardware agnostic studio that prides ourselves on our ability to work on all platforms, and all engines, using all cameras. We believe that our work reflects the best of VR.
At DeluxeVR, you can build high-quality immersive VR experiences. You will be empowered to push your creative boundaries and to wear multiple hats. Because we are a growing studio all of our artists are encouraged to working in multiple disciplines, and we foster a generalist mentality to our work. You can make a difference by shaping what VR is and is yet to be.
We are looking for new team members with big ideas, who have a passion for technology, a positive attitude, and a team player mentality. Now is the perfect time to join us!
Do you want to…
· Design and animate high quality, effects (dust, fire, smoke, explosions, debris, clouds, etc.) for real-time game engine environment?
· Extensive FX experience in standard 3DCC applications such as Maya, Houdini, etc ?
· Work within game engines like Unreal, CryEngine and Unity?
· Work closely with Environment Artists and Technical Designers to ensure all effects will work smoothly within the project perimeter?
· Design and engineer FX workflow that combines the highest level of detail while meeting the stringent technical requirements of real-time engine environment?
Do You Have…
· Experience working at a game developer/publisher, or experience working VFX?
· A solid understanding of game engine requirements and limitations?
· Knowledge of: rigid body and particle dynamics? Volume modeling and rendering?
· Knowledge of: procedural geometry generation and fluid dynamics?
· A strong understanding of physical dynamics and natural phenomena?
· A proficiency in shading and rendering techniques in pre-render or real-time environments?
Would you like to…
· Work in beautiful Santa Monica?
· Play ping pong on one of our beautiful decks?
· Join a team of creative and technical collaborators?
· Enjoy free snacks and breakfast?
If so, then we want YOU to join our team!
Apply here:- http://www.methodstudios.com/apply/vr-sr-real-time-fx-lead
Method Studios Recruiting VFX Recruiter & VR – Sr Real-Time FX Lead, Method Studios, vfx job, cg job, job, Method Studios hiring, Method Studios jobs, Method Studios, 3d job, Animation Jobs, CGI, CG Jobs, Method Studios Recruiting, Method Studios Recruiting VFX Recruiter, Method Studios Recruiting VR – Sr Real-Time FX Lead, VFX Recruiter, VR – Sr Real-Time FX Lead