Mikros Image Recruiting CG Line Producer
CG Line Producer
After “Mune, The Moon Guardian”, “Astérix : le domaine des Dieux”, “The Little Prince” and “Captain Underpants”, Mikros Image Canada is now working on “Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero” a new animation film in collaboration with Fun Academy.
The CG Line Producer is a key member of the production team. He/she manages the bid days of the budget, the day-to-day production, hires and manages key members of the crew, and negotiates contracts with artists with HR. He/she is involved in executing the screenplay into a production plan, suggesting practical solutions and work splits between departments, creating the detailed overall production schedule, accurately estimating production costs in detail, He/she works closely with the Directors, the executive producer, Art Director, CG sup and Heads of Department to manage planned-vs-actual schedules & budgets over time, including hiring the production crew, adapting the digital asset management system, and oversee all other pre-production activities. During production, he/she is ultimately responsible for overseeing all activities, and for ensuring that the production is completed on time and within budget. The CG Line producer reports to the head of Mikros’ Animation and hires and manages directly a team of several production coordinators in charge of coordination department.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide and frequently adapt a detailed plan for the delivery of a project to the executive producer and the supervisors.
• Provide weekly and monthly report on the status of the production on consumed and left to do
• Plan facility resources to create an effective approach to CG work.
• Create a detailed short to medium term plan for supervisors and executing artists.
• Ensure the team understands the goals and deadlines for sequences, R&D projects etc.
• Work with the supervisors to ensure the schedule of work is on track and meeting quality expectations.
• Minimum five (5) years of work experience as a Project Manager in the animation industry.
• Experience booking/managing team, vendor negotiation, handling budget/tracking budget, & overall team management.
• Experience as a producer within a production driven environment.
• Proven track record in project management.
• Strong management skills.
• Project management experience with shotgun or similar software is an asset.
• Good understanding of CG processes.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Excellent communicational, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Completely bilingual (French/English)
• Experience on an Animated Feature is a strong plus
• Must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada and available to work in Montreal, Quebec
If you are interested in this position or if you want to submit a nomination, please apply.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Please note that you may be asked to provide references. Mikros Image Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Title: CG Line Producer
Status: Contractual / Full-time
Annual salary: To be discuss
Apply here:- http://www.mikrosimage-animation.eu/postuler/
Mikros Image Recruiting CG Line Producer, Mikros Image Vfx, Mikros Image hiring, Mikros Image Animation, Mikros Image Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 2D Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Vfx, 2D, 3D, Animation, hiring, Jobs, Mikros Image Recruiting, CG Line Producer